Get your family photos, senior portraits, and engagement photos taken in a beautiful Low Country setting, the perfect backdrop for great photos. Your photos will be edited and available for purchase or download.
- Availability: Varies – check calendar
- Time: Varies with sunset time
- Duration: 45 – 6o minutes
Hilton Head Photographers Capture Sunset Memories To Last A Lifetime
Want to commemorate a special life moment, celebrate a new addition to your family, or just capture the family fun you’re having on your Hilton Head beach vacation? Let Island Life HH Photography give you a gift that will last a lifetime, with beautiful photo packages to help you cherish the moments spent with the important people in your life.
Get your photo taken on beautiful Hilton Head beach as the sun sets. We do family photos, senior portraits, and engagement photos! All of your photos will be professionally edited after your shoot, and then added to your online gallery where you can purchase prints or high-resolution digital downloads. Please arrive to your photoshoot location five minutes before the shoot is scheduled to start!
- A 45-60 minute professional photography session for $125-$200
- 30-75 edited images from the shoot uploaded to a private online gallery for easy viewing
- The option to purchase prints or digital items directly from your online gallery
The option to purchase photo packages at the time of booking at a discount:
- 8 high-resolution digital files for $199
- 16 high-resolution digital files for $299
- All high-resolution digital files for $399
What to Bring
- A smiling face!
Directions To Driessen Beach Park (Bradley Beach)
- 64 Bradley Beach Rd. Hilton Head, SC. 29928
From the North end of the Island and Bluffton:
- Follow Hwy 278
- You will pass a Carabba’s at an intersection on your left
- Shortly after you pass Carabba’s you will see a street sign 2 roads down on your left for “Bradley Beach Rd”
- Make that left and follow it until you arrive at the parking lot
From the South end of the Island:
- Follow Hwy 278
- You will pass a sign on your right for Marriott’s Surfwatch
- Shortly after you pass the Surfwatch sign, you will see a street sign for “Bradley Beach Rd.” to your right
- Make that right and follow the road until you arrive at the parking lot