If you’re a real estate agent, in the rental business or in the construction business and are looking to up your game with professional photos, we can make your property stand out.
- Availability: Varies – check calendar
- Time: Varies monthly between 3 p.m., 4 p.m., & 5 p.m.
- Duration: 45 – 60 minutes
Hilton Head Island Photography in Low Country
Are you looking for the perfect Hilton Head family photographer? We’ve got you covered. Book one of our Low Country photography sessions for one-of-a-kind photo opportunities in a beautiful Low Country setting, complete with tall trees, lush vegetation and perfect natural backdrops for your family photos.
We capture family photos, senior portraits, and engagement photos! All of your photos will be professionally edited and then added to your online gallery where you can purchase prints or high-resolution digital downloads. Please be at your photoshoot location five minutes before the scheduled time!
- A 45-60 minute professional photography session
- 30-75 edited images from the shoot uploaded to a private online gallery for easy viewing
- The option to purchase prints or digital items directly from your online gallery
- The option to purchase all of your edited high-resolution digital images
- 1-4 people $125 or $349 with all the edited digital images
- 5-8 people $175 or $399 with all the edited digital images
- 9-12 people $225 or $449 with all the edited digital images
- 13+ people $275 or $499 with all the edited digital images
Directions To Stoney Baynard Ruins
- 85 Plantation Drive, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
This location does not have an address, so we use the address across the street (see above)